Skip to main content

Luxury mattresses in India,Best mattress brand showroom near me

There are only a few bunches of people who really like their job and I am one of the few
fortunate ones. I really like to do my work and often would indulge in it so much that I would
lose the track of time. I am an interior designer by qualification and home decorator by
profession. Besides these two primary jobs, people often seek my advice on what will be the
best product available on the market that would fit their price tag and wouldn’t compromise
on quality either.
In the world of home decor, you don’t only have to be creative and imaginative but also highly
economical. People not only want what is best for them, but they also want it to fit into their
pockets. Not only the quality but the price plays out to be a big factor as well. Often, people
want to buy something else but they end up buying something different because the price
didn't match up. Sometimes it becomes really difficult to convince them that what I am picking
up for them is the best. Nevertheless, life goes on.


This summer I got this really big project to work upon. It was a five-bedroom massive
bungalow that I had to fully furnish as well as decorate. This could have been a milestone in
my career as I haven’t worked on such a large scale yet. All that I have done so far was to
either decorate two or three BHK apartments or at most the office spaces, both of which
doesn’t demand a lot from me. But to decorate a five-bedroom bungalow i really had to be
very imaginative and creative.


I started my job by meeting the clients first to know if they have anything on their mind. They
weren’t very sure about what they wanted in the entire house, but the master bedroom had to
be quite in the Victorian style. They wanted wooden and antique work in it. The rest all of the
others were to be completely modern and at par with the technology.


As interesting it seems, it was a lot more challenging to incorporate both the antiquity of
Victorian age and the modern marvels into one frame. So I started with doing a little research
and finally came up with the idea. Everything was going as per the plan and by the end of the
fortnight, I have completed my big assignment. I chose a contrast-based colour combination
for the walls, whereas flooring was completely wooden in the master bedroom. All the modern
amenities were installed and the smart home activation was done. A modular kitchen and a
small terrace garden were also being made. The furniture was a combination of both modern
and the Victorian design. While the master bedroom was completely in the 1800s, the rest of
the house was maybe a step ahead of the present time.

The only thing that was left was to buy the mattresses and the cushions. I thought that they
might have some preference regarding this but they asked me to suggest the
best luxury mattress in India to them. I was surprised as this doesn’t really happen. I told
them about my favourite and the best mattress brand showroom near me, Sealy. I asked
them to visit their website online, www.sealy.in and choose what they would like to have and
I will get it delivered to their home. In another couple of days I handed over the keys to them
and they gave me a handsome check. That was the first big assignment and now I have a
long list of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury mattresses in India,Best mattress brand showroom near me

Luxury mattresses are all you need after a tiring day. Only when you have a good mattress, you will be able to attain good sleep. Luxury mattresses are ubiquitous but there are a few brands which will be worth your while. Luxury mattresses in India are plenty but the few best ones will be mentioned in this blog.A few famous brands in India include: Sealy’s luxury mattress which has a long history of making the best mattresses in not just India but the whole of India.Their beds are designed with consultation from Orthopedic Surgeons to make sure that the mattress provide the best support and posture for the body. Snoozer’s presidential suite mattress-It is rated as the most luxurious memory foam spring mattress, it delivers the most comfortable sleep for discerning buyers. With understated looks and a subtle design element, this mattress is the best option for your home if you’re looking for a luxury mattress that offers a superior sleeping experience. This luxury mattres...

The best comfortable mattresses, Best Mattress for Back Pain

For one to efficiently toil day in and day out in the busy lifestyle of today, one needs to have a sound and comfy sleep. A rarely known fact- Sleep impacts your efficiency in a great way. An incomplete, inadequate or an uncomfortable sleep not makes you irritated but keeps you full of laziness the other day. The uncomfortness than an incomplete sleep provides may vary from person to person- some may feel dizzy, some may be moody or some may not feel like doing anything. Keeping aside the feeling aspect, an insufficient sleep also leads to back pain and many other muscular pains, which at times may become serious. To provide yourself with a soung and comfortable sleep, you need to make the correct choice of the mattress- something most of the people don’t know. A mattress is very crucial in determining the kind of sleep you’ll be getting and the kind of pains you won’t be getting. The only name that you should trust is Sealy, that provides with the best comfortabl...

How to choose a mattress for back pain, Best Mattress for back pain

Are you aware of the fact that we spend 1/3 rd of our lives on mattress as an average person sleeps for 7-8 hours a day and this 1/3 rd part significantly affects the 2/3 rd of time which we are awake. Unfortunately , most people fail to understand that sleeping on a wrong mattress increases the possibilities of damaging the muscles, tendons, ligaments , and discs of the spine. When we think of posture, it’s not always upright, it’s also about when we lie down. Imagine that if your spine is in a wrong position for 8 hours, out of 24 hours in a day, you can start getting disc inflammation, nerve inflammation, muscle spasm, muscle cramping, stiff neck, and so on and so forth. Now that you are little bit aware of how important piece of furniture a mattress is, I would like to tell you how Sealy helped me chose best mattress for back pain . A good night sleep has always been a dream for me as I suffered from severe back pain. Almost everyday, it took me about one and...