Skip to main content

Best mattress for double bed you can buy in Delhi


I am a resident of Jodhpur. I work in an IT company. Recently I got the transfer letter. I was transferred to Delhi in the same company. I shifted  along with my family to Delhi. I searched for the new flat near to my office. Fortunately, I got the one exactly of my choice. It was spacy, airy and fully ventilated. It had beautiful interior designing. My family was too satisfied with the flat. It was sufficient for our family. The flat had provided us with all the basic requirements. It had already fitted RO system, air conditioner and geyser. They also provided us basic furniture like double beds, dining table and sofa. We shifted to that flat in 2-3 days. When we stayed few days in the flat, I found that I was having back pain. I took it normal and assumed it due to workload or maybe it was because of tiredness. But that was not ignorable as it was increasing day by day. I felt very sleepy all the day. It became very difficult for me concentrate on my work.
posturecare

During my office time, it was very difficult for me to even sit on the chair and work. One of my colleague advised me to visit the doctor and have some medication. I went to the doctor. He asked about the problem and when he got to know about the back pain, the very first question that he asked me was about the mattress I used. He checked-up and suggested some medicines and exercises. And the main thing, he recommended me to change the mattress that i was using at that time. He told me that mattress plays a very important role if someone is having back pain and cervical pain. We must select the best and most comfortable mattress to have a sound sleep. He informed me about Sealy mattresses-  Best mattress you can buy in Delhi as he was also using the same mattress in his house. I was totally agreed with his point. I went to the nearest Sealy showroom in Delhi. I bought the mattress double bed.
sealy mattress

It was available at very affordable price. They showed me a large variety of mattress of every  range. I finally selected the best one out of them and replaced my older mattress with new Sealy mattress. It was really very soft and comfortable. The older one was very hard.  After one or two days, I was able to experience the change. It was actually very effective. The doctor’s advice worked and I was getting rid off my back pain. Now, I feel very energetic and hence I am able to focus on my job and work properly. It gives me now sound sleep. I am so thankful to the Sealy mattress.
What are you waiting for? If you don’t want to get any kind of problem like back pain and visit to the doctor then replace your old mattress with Sealy mattress today because prevention is better than cure.
Visit today at http://www.sealy.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury mattresses in India,Best mattress brand showroom near me

Luxury mattresses are all you need after a tiring day. Only when you have a good mattress, you will be able to attain good sleep. Luxury mattresses are ubiquitous but there are a few brands which will be worth your while. Luxury mattresses in India are plenty but the few best ones will be mentioned in this blog.A few famous brands in India include: Sealy’s luxury mattress which has a long history of making the best mattresses in not just India but the whole of India.Their beds are designed with consultation from Orthopedic Surgeons to make sure that the mattress provide the best support and posture for the body. Snoozer’s presidential suite mattress-It is rated as the most luxurious memory foam spring mattress, it delivers the most comfortable sleep for discerning buyers. With understated looks and a subtle design element, this mattress is the best option for your home if you’re looking for a luxury mattress that offers a superior sleeping experience. This luxury mattres...

The best comfortable mattresses, Best Mattress for Back Pain

For one to efficiently toil day in and day out in the busy lifestyle of today, one needs to have a sound and comfy sleep. A rarely known fact- Sleep impacts your efficiency in a great way. An incomplete, inadequate or an uncomfortable sleep not makes you irritated but keeps you full of laziness the other day. The uncomfortness than an incomplete sleep provides may vary from person to person- some may feel dizzy, some may be moody or some may not feel like doing anything. Keeping aside the feeling aspect, an insufficient sleep also leads to back pain and many other muscular pains, which at times may become serious. To provide yourself with a soung and comfortable sleep, you need to make the correct choice of the mattress- something most of the people don’t know. A mattress is very crucial in determining the kind of sleep you’ll be getting and the kind of pains you won’t be getting. The only name that you should trust is Sealy, that provides with the best comfortabl...

How to choose a mattress for back pain, Best Mattress for back pain

Are you aware of the fact that we spend 1/3 rd of our lives on mattress as an average person sleeps for 7-8 hours a day and this 1/3 rd part significantly affects the 2/3 rd of time which we are awake. Unfortunately , most people fail to understand that sleeping on a wrong mattress increases the possibilities of damaging the muscles, tendons, ligaments , and discs of the spine. When we think of posture, it’s not always upright, it’s also about when we lie down. Imagine that if your spine is in a wrong position for 8 hours, out of 24 hours in a day, you can start getting disc inflammation, nerve inflammation, muscle spasm, muscle cramping, stiff neck, and so on and so forth. Now that you are little bit aware of how important piece of furniture a mattress is, I would like to tell you how Sealy helped me chose best mattress for back pain . A good night sleep has always been a dream for me as I suffered from severe back pain. Almost everyday, it took me about one and...